We have been using Comfort Keepers in Saint Cloud Florida for the past few months.Prior to signing on with them we stressed to the owner how important consistency is for my father.

The very first day they were scheduled to start no one showed up. After many phone calls back and forth to the owner she finally got someone out to our house for a few hours and assured us that this would not happen again. Things went well for the next several weeks but then a different care taker each day started to come. Although the CNA's were very nice it definitely was stressful for my dad.

The final straw was when the owner called again 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to say that she would not have anyone to cover the day.She was very rude and needless to say we ended up with no coverage for the day.I would defiantly not recommend them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Comfort Keepers Home Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comfort Keepers Home Care.

Had an Experience with Comfort Keepers Home Care?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #1250829

And they never pay the employees on time. This is bad management and could give other Comfort Keepers a bad look. I've never seen a business operated like this with no coverage or paying the emplpyees on time..