not providing me with enough training as only had about 5 hours of training and refusing to help me at all as i have lots of health problems along with family members and relatives that have lots of health issues and boyfriend with lots of health issues and other issues and they say I complain alot and they say I burn clients food and that I just sit around and don't do anything and that I don't interact with customers and that I am negative and telling me how I don't know how to drive and they refuse to help me and have a disabilityd and they are giving other employees hours and they are hiring other people but refuse to give me any hours and they aren't paying me pt time as I have some pt that I can use and they aren't paying me for any of that either. They are extremely rude inpolite and inconsiderate and very negative.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of employee experience from Comfort Keepers Home Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Comfort Keepers Home Care to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality, inept staff, organzation skills and incompetent office staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comfort Keepers Home Care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comfort Keepers Home Care?

Comments

This sounds all to familiar!!!!As the person that handled this situation this caregiver came in crying because the client was being abusive to her.

I immediately pulled her from the shift, contacted the client and case manager and scheduled a meeting with them. I have offered this caregiver shift after shift which she has turned down time after time. She goes to clients homes and tells them she is sick so they will send her home. I have time off request after time off request hat have all been approved with no question.

As far as pt.

read the handbook!!!!If anyone has provided poor service here it would be her and we have the track record to prove it.

Andrea,

My name is Heidi Mehlhoff and I am the Director of Operations for Comfort Keepers.I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you at your convenience.

Call me at: 701-751-4388 or 605-716-1234.Thank you!