Green Lake, Wisconsin
2.0
Additional Fees

My mother had rotator cuff surgery and needed someone to help her shower and to do light cleaning.The first day she ever had care the woman kept asking repeatedly if she could go home after every task.

She only had a 3 hour shift and after 2 and a half hours my mother on pain killers couldn't take it anymore and let her go home. However I paid $26 / hour for my mother to be taken care of. Then the next person would keep sitting down instead of just washing the dishes or cleaning the floor. My mother had to keep telling them every little thing to do even though we told the person who interviewed with us we needed help with showers, light cleaning and exercises.

I asked for Mary Poppins, someone to make my mother feel special and feel like they really wanted to be there and help her. Instead she received people who acted like 12 year old children, wanting to go home early and having to be told every little chore and then only doing it half way. The second girl washed the dished but didn't put away the dry ones from the previous day. She washed the window ledge in the living room and kitchen but forgot the bedroom.

She helped wash my mothers back in the shower but didn't try to help to wash the front area.

My mother and I are very disappointed with the service of both health care workers they sent and have cancelled our services with them after one week of care.For $26 / hour we can find someone else who wants to be there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and unreliability of caregivers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of comfort keepers home care adult care. Comfort Keepers Home Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comfort keepers home care adult care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comfort Keepers Home Care.

Had an Experience with Comfort Keepers Home Care?

Comments

You are better off to hire someone directly yourself.

Vallejo, California, United States #1213480

Just fyi, the caregivers are only paid $9-11 an hour....they don't get the $26.