I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH MY MOTHER SHE ANSWERED THE DOOR ! I HEARD THE EMPLOYEE FIRST QUESTION WHERES THE CLICKER! NO FOOD Or MILK IN REFRIGERATOR HOW DO YOU GET CERAL WITHOUT MILK!

THE LAST ONE BEFORE JUST SHOWED UP AND WOULD LEAVE! RIGHT AFTER SHE GOT THERE MY MOM DIDNT HAVE FOOD FOR TWO WEEKS!

BEFORE THIS SHE DID HAVE A CARING AND AMAZING WOMAN! AFARID WE HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AGAIN! WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO BABY SIT MY CAT OR DOG!SAD WE HAVE TO CHECK ON THEM TO SEE IF THY ARE DOING THEIR JOB?WHAT DO THEY DO WATCH TV AND EAT PIZZA ! FIND PIZZA BOX SON THOSE DAYS! MAYBE BUYING ORAnge juice, cheese, milk ,fruit ,bread would be a starter,

THE DUST IS PILING UP WONDER WHEN THE LAST TIME SOMEONE DUSTED OR VACUUMED!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of comfort keepers home care from Comfort Keepers Home Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Comfort Keepers Home Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comfort Keepers Home Care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comfort Keepers Home Care?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Comfort Keepers Home Care - Patient Care Comfort Keepers Home Care "Karry Anderson of Comfort Keepers of Youngstown, Ohio serves Banquet (TV) Dinners to a patient every night who has 80% of blocked arteries. She makes me go out to..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more